It feels like I have been at this project for a lot longer than 26 days.
**Saturday, November 20
Yesterday I was working on my printmaking project, which involved using paint markers on tracing paper. I was bored, and procrastinating other work, so I drew a star, and immediately got an idea for a picture. Originally, I was going to hang these in a different way, and I was going to do it outside. But, I had this wire out from teaching on Monday, and I got the idea to hang them using curled wire. It took me so long to finish it all that I didn’t have enough daylight to take the outside, or figure out where I could hang them. So, I decided to just try using the light over my kitchen table. This is by far the most effort I have put into a picture for a long, long time. And for the most part I am pretty happy with how it came out. It isn’t exactly what I had in mind, and I may at some point try my original idea, but for now, here are the stars.
Oh, and Whitney and I decided it looked kind of cool so it is going to be left on the light for now, haha.