This is just a detail of one of my ceramics projects that I did this semester. I will eventually get around to taking pictures of all my projects and getting them up here. Probably.
For our first ceramics project this semester (yes, we are finally just finishing it up despite the fact that the semester is almost over and we have done 2 other projects already) we made 4 different pieces to learn the basic building techniques.
This was built using slabs. It was my favorite piece, but the glaze didn’t turn out very well.
This was built using the coil building technique. I hated it with a passion, and hate this piece as a result. It is nothing like I had designed. And just looks terrible, but I thought I would still through it up here for people to see (I have no clue why though…).